Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I have built my ark

Photograped by Mila Zinkova in September of 2004
"For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land--a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills." ~ Deuteronomy 8:7 

Last night, I watched a video of Bishop TD Jakes' message "This is Your Year to See The Vision." I was encouraged by what he said: What you visualize will materialize in this season.

I have grown in my relationship with God in the last couple of months, and I'm finally beginning to understand what it means when they say that sometimes, you need to have the faith of a fool: to speak of rain in a season of drought, to talk about abundance in a period of lack, and to build an ark when the idea of flooding was still unheard of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment